Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
indefinite delivery time
- Order number: 623
The Powertap P2 pedals are here and continue the great success story of the P1 pedal.
At the time the PowerTap P1 Pedals were released, it was the most sophisticated power meter on the market. And now we’re raising the bar yet again.
To create the PowerTap P2 Pedals, we took our simple, yet innovative, “plug-and-play” pedal-based power meter and made it sleeker, lighter and gave them 20% more battery life. The P2 Pedals add only 398 grams to your rig, all while showing off a distinct, silver pedal body complete with a lower claw height for increased shoe-to-cleat compatibility.
Plus, their dual-sided nature grants you access to our Advanced Pedal Metrics; data you can trust thanks to our industry-leading accuracy, durability and reliability.
In the box:
- One set of PowerTap P2 power pedals
- Pair of red 6-degree float cleats
- Pair of AAA lithium batteries
- Weight: 398 grams per pair of pedals (with batteries)
- Thread Type: 9/16"
- Cleat Interface: 3-bolt
- Cleat: PowerTap Cleats, available in 6-degree or 0-degree float
- Spring Type: Adjustable Elastomer (*Adjust the spring force tension for optimal retention and safe release. Ensure pedal and claw area are free of dirt, debris and clothing obstructions.)
- Proven PowerTap Accuracy
- Release Tension: 6-20 Nm
- Stack Height: 14mm
- Center of Pedal: 53mm (measured from crank to pedal)
- Lean Angle: 25.5 degrees (based on 175mm crank length, 75mm BB drop and 147mm Q-Factor crank)
- Firmware Updates: Over the Air
- Connectivity: ANT+ and Bluetooth
- Battery: AAA Lithium - use only lithium batteries with the P2 pedals. Alkaline batteries could damage the pedals, and damage caused by batteries is not covered under warranty.
- Battery Life: 80 hours
- No rider weight limit
Leistungsmessung für alle
SAZ bike, April 2019