The Small and Uncomplicated Bike Computer
The mini_pc free is the perfect bike computer for beginners who prefers easy operation and uncomplicated installation without annoying cables. All functions of the mini_pc free are operated with a single switch (the entire computer serves as a click surface). In addition to speed, these include the time, trip riding time, trip distance and total distance, average speed and maximum speed as well as the comparison between current and average speed. The compact and stylish mini_pc free is suitable for use on any bicycle. It is very popular especially among city bikers.
If required, the bicycle computer can also be set using the mini_pc setting tool accessory via the home PC. The inserted, standard CR2032 battery can be replaced without any problems.The holder can be mounted either on the handlebars or stem, depending on your preferences and circumstances.
- Battery: CR2032 (run-time >300h)
- Size: 38x33x13 mm
- Weight: 17g incl. battery
- Color: black
- mini_pc free incl. CR2032 battery
- Speed Sensor macro 2s free speed
- Mounting material
Measure tire circumference
- You can find the explanation in a YouTube video here.
- Search for more information on the manufacturer's website
- Search in an internet search engine for the tire with the keyword "wheel circumference or tire circumference". e.g. "wheel circumference Schwalbe Ultremo R1 700x23C".
Measuring the tire circumference is the most accurate method, because the tire circumference can change depending on the air pressure and the weight of the rider. You can read how this works below. Some links to the main manufacturer sites with their tire circumference information are also listed below.
Measure tire circumference
- Mark a starting position on the ground (e.g. tape strips, chalk lines).
- Place your front wheel on this mark so that the valve is exactly above it.
- Now roll the front wheel once with a little pressure on the handlebar (simulating the rider's weight) until the valve is back on the ground. Make a second mark here
- Now measure the distance between the marks. The distance in millimeters corresponds to the wheel circumference entered into the bike computer.
Tire sizes can also be taken from an ETRTO table.
Therefore, make sure that:
- the distance between magnet and sensor is not more than 4mm.
- the magnet passes the sensor at the height of the marking (notch or plastic nose).
The required software can be found here
1 of 1 reviews
July 10, 2021 10:04
Macht was er soll
Diesen Tacho habe ich seit 5 Jahren im Einsatz und würde ihn mir jederzeit wieder kaufen. Für mich sind alle notwendigen Funktionen vorhanden. Und wie bereits von Radtechnik König geschrieben: Klein, funktionell, zuverlässig. Wichtiger Hinweis: Ich benutze den Tacho zusammen mit der PC Schnittstelle und sichere so meine Einstellungen und Daten. Wenn die Batterie mal leer gehen die Einstellungen im Tacho verloren.
You might like this too